We had an incredible meeting today for our Game Design Challenge submission. One of the members would like to have the driver station area be on only one side of the field.
His plan is that the two sides would be next to one another in a v formation on the left side of the field.
He asked me to pose this thought to the community and gauge whether people thought that it would be an immediate disqualifier. We are aware of the physical space constraints and may have a plan for that. Assuming we figure that out, would this be acceptable?
In the evergreen slidedeck, they do mention…
Typical configurations include:…
• Rearranging Alliance Wall layout
• Connecting Player Station to Player Station
• Connecting Player Station to Side Border
• Inserting frames that can connect to Player Stations or the
• Modifying non-Player Station components of the Alliance Wall
to angle the corners of the field
However, we are wondering if going this far is, well, frowned upon. We feel the alliance v alliance on opposite sides of the field paradigm has pretty strong roots.