Draft is OFFICIALLY scheduled for 11/27, 8 PM Eastern.
Before I post the team list and all that, I’m going to review the ground rules of waivers.
- Picks need to have the team you want, the event/district draft, AND the team you are swapping out.
- Before the draft starts, indicate if you’re in or out–if you’re out we’ll bypass your spot. You can indicate that you’re in by making your first claim if it’s your spot.
- Teams that are swapped out are eligible to be picked up.
- If you make a claim, you’ll be put down at the bottom of the list with a new draft time. Slots are 3 minutes long. If you miss your slot, you’ll be assumed to be out, and will keep your priority position.
- Lists are allowed, and if there’s a conditional pick go right ahead. I can usually sort those out.
Also, I may be a bit late getting to the draft but I don’t want to schedule it for 10 Eastern… but this way we’ve got a week and change to sort it out.