DS to Bridge connection problems

Okay, I’ve asked this quite a bit, and sorry if I’m being slightly repetitive, but this question has yet to be answered with a solution that actually works, or even actually pertains to my problem at hand.

I have gone through all the steps you are supposed to go through in order to set up all the IP addresses and I still have one remaining dilemma; the bridge won’t receive anything from the DS via the router when I try to do the wireless data transference. Has anyone had this problem and/or knows what to do about it? Our team, along with another team in the area, have had this problem for a while now, and we’ve been pretty much in the dark as far as figuring out what on earth is wrong.

If anyone could help, I’d really appreciate it.

~CHSboy

Are the router and game adapter paired, i.e. is the game adapter’s “wireless” light on?

What does the DS have displayed?

From a PC connected to the router, with an ip address of 10.x.y.6 subnet 255.0.0.0, can you ping the game adapter(10.x.y.1)?

From a PC connected to the router, with an ip address of 10.x.y.6 subnet 255.0.0.0, can you ping the robot(10.x.y.2)?

From a PC connected to the second port of the DS, with an ip address of 10.x.y.6 subnet 255.0.0.0, can you ping the game adapter(10.x.y.1)?

From a PC connected to the second port of the DS, with an ip address of 10.x.y.6 subnet 255.0.0.0, can you ping the robot(10.x.y.2)