Ducktape Olympics

admission price: 1 roll o ducktape

Events: more than what i can think of, but we can do art and maybe a ducktape boat race!

WAHOO DUCT TAPE!

Best Made Duct Tape Wallets!!! lol.

I volunteer our freshmen as targets for the best duct tape trap event.

Or…have a duck tape clothing event…the amazing things some people do. Although that couldn’t really be an olympic “sport”, it sure would be funny to see how much duck tape some people will put on to wear as clothing.

It worked for me…

What I did is I wrapped my whole body in duct tape(sticky side out) and I jumped at a wall… I stayed up for a good 4 seconds…

*Originally posted by Pin Man *
**It worked for me…

What I did is I wrapped my whole body in duct tape(sticky side out) and I jumped at a wall… I stayed up for a good 4 seconds… **

LOL!:smiley:

I’m thinking that next year…we’ll duct tape our crate…for uh…protection…and safety against extreme weather conditions in er…Houston…Whoa…wait a minute…what if we can’t get our robot out?! Scratch that idea…:stuck_out_tongue:

Is it just me…or was what I just said completely random?:stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by Tetra248 *
**Is it just me…or was what I just said completely random?:stuck_out_tongue: **

It was somewhat random…but well said…and what i said was random also. It be ok…

I have that tendency to say wierd stuff when I lack sleep…and so random stuff gets posted…:stuck_out_tongue:

i think duct tape beds for a regional might be hot :D. just find a stable place and tape someone to the wall for a nice nappie time. person wakes up and the pits are closed.

off topic…again:

Speaking of nap time…yes, this is another random rant…I almost fell asleep in the crate…until I leaned over to far and smacked my head really hard…I have a bruise to prove it too…:stuck_out_tongue:

He, i have something to best that, i was working in the pit, i tripped over a, get this, a button and brusied the entire right side of my body, why? because i landed on our crate through the open side!

*Originally posted by Tetra248 *
we’ll duct tape our crate…for uh…protection…

did u get that from the book of ducktape?

*Originally posted by DarkRedDragon *
**did u get that from the book of ducktape? **

chuckle No, For some years I’ve had websites, and collected images. Found it online long ago. Rediscovered it lately in my files.