Eating a Croc

Inspired by @connor_h eating a croc, I made a bet with @Du_c from 5417 Eagle Robotics, that whoever has the lowest district points before FiT States between 5431 Titan Roboticsyes and 5417 has to eat a croc. Sadly, 5431 came up short, so I had to eat the croc.

I do want to mention that I only ate two bits of the croc to make the croc still look like a croc as one of 5431’s coach is having a baby and the croc will be used.

18 Likes

GUYS GUYS GUYS,
guess who didn’t eat a croc?

14 Likes

:imp: :sob:

1 Like

“Hey uh, can I borrow your croc? Oh yeah, no reason”

3 Likes

haha but actually, @democat from 5431 decided to use the teams budget to buy the crocs and the coaches didn’t approve of it so we agreed to give it to them after I ate it lol

5 Likes

The dead is finally done!

I found this while looking for a different meme to post here:

10 Likes

Bon Appetit.

1 Like

To summarize the best of CD this year:

25 Likes

Okay but how does it compare to the taste of blue nitrile tread? On top of that, do you think the texture of the Croc is better than that of drywall or worse?

4 Likes

We should also consider the various flavors of Loctite sauce.

4 Likes

Aluminum shavings are a great way to enhance the flavor of loctite sauce btw

1 Like

Add a side of ~8 year old fruit snacks and you have a full meal! Or maybe the fruit snacks are more of a dessert, idk

1 Like

Yeah, no. No need to poison anyone.
I vote for good old catsup.

Now that’s what I call the taste of de feet.

2 Likes

Perhaps a blind taste test to compare the best of the Loctites to raspberry jam once that’s through.

The video now has the most views on my channel. Nice :joy:

Update: Coach Burnham now has the crocs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.