EduBots competitions

Has anyone come up with any competitions that the EduBot is capable of performing? I didn’t see any servos in the kit, or anything else like that, so it didn’t look like there were any specific “objectives” you could achieve with it, though there was a video on the FIRST site that showed a board with a bunch of balls.

Anyone know what that was?

If you didn’t find any servos in the kit, either you missed them or FIRST sent you an incomplete kit - there should be four servos modified for continuous rotation (they have a square hole in them where you plug in one of the supplied square shafts for output). I am in the process of designing a game for EDU robots that will be played at the Canadian kick-off; it should be posted on the Canadian Regional web site within a week or so.

*Originally posted by Aonic *
**Has anyone come up with any competitions that the EduBot is capable of performing? I didn’t see any servos in the kit, or anything else like that, so it didn’t look like there were any specific “objectives” you could achieve with it, though there was a video on the FIRST site that showed a board with a bunch of balls.

Anyone know what that was? **

‘miniFIRST’ competition using EDUrobots](http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15105)