AutoNav Total = 21.9 seconds

52 Likes

Galaxy Search Total = 7 Seconds

33 Likes

It’s beautiful.

1 Like

A literal box on wheels

1 Like

Love it! Great work and really impressive times.

The MK3s have been great!

24 Likes

You anodized them! That’s awesome. Looks really cool.

12 Likes

What are the white/clear sleeves over the battery terminals? These seem better than wrapping layers of tape.

Are you guys running two robots this year. One for the auton challenges and one for the shooting challenges? Loved last years robot and was dominate!

That’s not allowed.

2 Likes

You only need to submit three challenges. And judging from the first two videos, I think they’ve got a genuine shot to win the skills challenge group off of GSC/HDC/ANC.

4 Likes

This is our Skills Bot for 2021 … We didn’t think our 2020 robot would be able to compete in the shooting challenges as well as some of the other robots in the field. Legacy was built to play Infinite Recharge, NOT IR@H.

Also, we wanted to build a new robot, because that is what we do each year. Plus, it gave our Team and especially the seniors, as close to a “real” build season as we could.

17 Likes

Which ratio option did you guys choose to use in your modules?

We are running the Standard Ratio of the MK3.

Traction and Wheelies are the limiting factor of us decreasing our times.

1 Like

We just used clear shrink tubing that way we only need to buy one SKU, instead of buy Red and Black.

I would recommend shrink tubing over just using electrical tape.

1 Like

Smaller than a max size FTC or VRC robot!

I’ve been a fan of small robots for a long time and love that you went in this direction in a year when it was very strategically advantageous.

15 Likes

Big Jealous of the annodized MK3, for the sake of time we decided not to, but man those turned out great! I love it!

3 Likes

Would you be willing to share the SKU or the diameter of the shrink tubing you are using?

This is extremely adorable. Very Nice.

-Ronnie

2 Likes

What tread are you guys using?