I’ve been attempting to reimage a 2020-imaged roboRIO with the new 2022 v3.0 firmware. I’m using a USB-A to USB-B cord plugged into the roboRIO and the computer. I keep gettiing an error in the middle of the reimaging process. This is the one I get most commonly:
- Using a different computer
- Disabling all firewalls, network adapters other than the tether, and antivrius software
- Running as administrator
- Booting the roboRIO in safe mode
- Resetting roboRIO power
- Reinstalling the entire NI FRC software package
- Trying to image another roboRIo. The same error occurs
- Just re-running the image process lol.
- renaming the computer name to remove a dash (the fact that this could cause an issue is shocking)
- removing literally ever other robot component from power besides the rio and pdp
I can’t use NI’s web interface since it relies on Microsoft Silverlight which is not available for download since October 2021.
Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on what to try? I am out of ideas.