I normally volunteer at several events each year and both championships. I don’t see that as reasonable this year though. I’ve decided I won’t do back to back weeks so if I do end up with Covid I have time to find out and let the next event(s) know.
I’m committed to the two Minnesota events and both seem to have solid Covid procedures in place. It looks like both will require masks for everyone. Those cover week 1 and week 6.
Assuming I do the Detroit championship, that leaves weeks 3 and 4 as options.
Most California events are requiring proof of vaccination or a negative covid test less than 72 hours old. Unfortunately, the Covid information on many regional sites is “We’re working on a plan.”
Are there any week 3 or 4 events outside California that either require 100% masking or 100% vaccination?