Ever hear the...

Ever hear the question:

Why do people drive in a parkway and park in a driveway?

Well… heres the long awaited answer… Back in the day, parkways were circular roads that were around parks for people to drive around… and driveways were along the coasts… so you could take the driveway along the shore and see the ocean and such… IF I remember it correctly, there ya go… anyone got anymore little anecdotes?

If asteroids come from the hemisphere, and hemoroids(sp?) come from your butt, shouldnt the names be switched? :wink:

Why does bottled water have an experation date, if a man is standing alone and says somthing is he still wrong (for you women out there), if a stealth bomber crashed in the forest would it make a sound, is a turtle w/o a shell homless or naked, what did people go back to before they invented the drawing board. huh huh huh?

Theres the all-popular “if 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, why do they have locks on their door?”

Actually, I investigated one time, and it turns out the local 7-11 DOESN’T have locks on their doors :eek:

*Originally posted by Mr.Volcano *
** Why does bottled water have an experation date, if a man is standing alone and says somthing is he still wrong (for you women out there), if a stealth bomber crashed in the forest would it make a sound, is a turtle w/o a shell homless or naked, what did people go back to before they invented the drawing board. huh huh huh? **

Well… They might go back to the drawing stone… and I think the turtle is homeless… because he can’t find another shell to live in like a hermit crab… :rolleyes:

If Pro is the opposite of Con

Then the opposite of Progress is . . .

Why is it called a television set if you only get one?

Why are buildings called buildings if they’re already built? They should be called builts.

The english language rules!!

Why are they called apartments when they are all together?
If Coconut oil comes from coconuts, where does baby oil come from?
Why are they called buildings when they are already built?
Inquiring minds want to know:)

Wayne Doenges

*Originally posted by Jim *
**If Pro is the opposite of Con

Then the opposite of Progress is . . . **

Regress… :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by Jim *
**If Pro is the opposite of Con

Then the opposite of Progress is . . . **

HAHA… :smiley:

YOU’RE IN AP PROGRAMMING FOR A REASON!!! LEARN!!! DON’T SIT ON DELPHI!!! grin

*Originally posted by SuperDanman *
**Theres the all-popular “if 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, why do they have locks on their door?”

Actually, I investigated one time, and it turns out the local 7-11 DOESN’T have locks on their doors :eek: **

ours does. Asked em once, they said, “in this neighborhood? what if there’s a crime scene? don’t you want us to be able to lock the doors?” i was like whoa…see if that doesn’t keep me away from 7-11

I always thought it odd that flammable and inflammable mean the same thing. There’s a whole list of these out there somewhere, here are a few that I remember:

Also why is something shipped by water called cargo,but if its shipped by land its called shipment?

Why isn’t PHONETIC spelled the way it sounds?

Why is ABBREVIATION such a long word.

How can a slim chance and a fat chance be the same, while a wise man and a wise guy are opposites?

If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?

MissInformation

<============>
The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.

why do overlook and oversee mean different things

:o i act. came up w/ this on my own…
i was walkin’ w/ the guys in fl during the n.comp. and i was like(truthfully) :
they call it fish food b/c fish eat it
they call it bird food b/c birds eat it… (ect)
but we’ve got
‘sea food’… now… i might be slow, but i Know the ‘sea’ doesn’t eat it…
y don’t they just call it all ‘human food’?
:confused:
… then they all laughed at me:(

Mr. Volcano: “if a man is standing alone and says somthing is he still wrong (for you women out there),”

i’ve already ans. u on this one, but yes, the man i ALWAYS wrong…
but sometimes it depends on the man…
sometimes they tend to be REALLY WRONG

loving you!
:wink: :smiley:

Why do VCR remotes have an eject button if you have to go get the tape anyway? :smiley:

Went t the good ole’ lifes unawnsered questions page http://www.crazythoughts.com/

but i just gotta ask 2 questions

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?, and Why do kamikazee pilots were helmets?

one more thing:

what is with time,

If i kill someone and a person goes back in time and stops it than I never kill him but then he never has to go back in time to kill me, but then I kill him… ( repeating in mind hundreds of times till brain (whats left) explodes.

God nothing to do w/ robotics over I NEED A LIFE OR A GIRLFRIEND !!!

What is a free gift?? Arent all gifts free?

If the Law of Conservation of Mass states that matter can be neither created nor destroyed, how did it all get here?