_EVERYONE'S_ input needed - read on.. :-)

Posted by colleen.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #246, a FIRST-aholic, from John D. O’Byrant High School/Boston Latin Academy and NSTAR/Boston University/Wentworth Institute of Technology/MassPEP.

Posted on 5/10/2000 9:09 PM MST

Hey hey… let’s hear what you have to say…

i started working on a little something last year (more surprises…hehe)… that I had kind of forgot about but just dug up from the vault of FIRST files tonight… so here’s what i need to know…

In a short 'n sweet version (cause i’m hoping for -lots- of responses)… if you could thank Dean and/or Woodie (FIRST in general) for, what would it be?!

So let’s hear it! Email me - [email protected] - and let me know - and hey, even post it up as well (but make sure you do the email thing)…

…include your name - current team number, and even a past team number if you have one…

Posted by jack.

Student on team #126, Gael Force, from Clinton High School and Nypro(molding the future).

Posted on 5/11/2000 3:31 PM MST

In Reply to: EVERYONE’S input needed - read on… :slight_smile: posted by colleen on 5/10/2000 9:09 PM MST:

i think i would most likly thank woody, dean(F.I.R.S.T.) in general for opening my eyes to the world of engineering and for renewing a dersire for school.

Posted by Anton Abaya.

Coach on team #419, Rambots, from UMass Boston / BC High and NASA, Mathsoft, Solidworks.

Posted on 5/11/2000 6:38 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: EVERYONE’S input needed - read on… :slight_smile: posted by jack on 5/11/2000 3:31 PM MST:

because of those two, i am terribly addicted to first and think about it all the time. and i blame them for opening a whole new world for me and giving me a wake up call to what i want in life.

it’s all their fault.

-anton