Excess WCP / VEXPro stock for sale from San Jose REC Foundation office

Hello CD community,

The San Jose REC Foundation Office has some excess WCP / VEXPro stock, and for obvious reasons, it isn’t very useful to us. Because of this, we would like to sell our excess stock of these products. All products will be sold for their retail price.

To clarify, The REC Foundation is NOT becoming a retailer for WCP / VEXPro parts. We are simply getting rid of parts we happen to have.

The stock we have can be found on this spreadsheet, but here is a preview of what we are offering:

-2" wide roughtop tread, 10 ft
-#35 sprocket w/hub, 12T, 1/2" hex
-Aluminum VersaHub 1/2" hex
-WCP Cam
-WCP Side Bearing Block
-VersaPlanetary Dual Input
-Flanged Bearing 1/2" Thunderhex
-WCP Gearbox Bearing Block
-6" VEXPro Traction Wheel
-VEXPro Ball Shifter Fitting Kit
-WCP DS Gearbox Base kit

If you or your team are interested in purchasing some of these items, please email me at [email protected] , or send me a PM through Chief Delphi (email preferred).

For the most part, these items are pickup only. If you are a team in the San Francisco Bay Area, I can personally deliver any ordered parts, just shoot me an email and we can work on finding a convenient delivery time. We will not, however, ship parts to a team.

The Robotics Education & Competition (REC) Foundation seeks to increase student interest and involvement in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) by engaging students in hands-on sustainable and affordable curriculum-based robotics engineering programs across the U.S. and internationally. The REC Foundation develops partnerships with K-12 education, higher education, government, industry, and the non-profit community to achieve this goal. You can learn more about the REC Foundation at our website: www.roboticseducation.org, and find a robotics tournament near you at www.robotevents.com.

Thanks!

Andrew Lawrence
REC Foundation, San Jose office
“Inspiring students, one robot at a time”