Excited About Nats

Posted by Carolyn Duncan at 03/16/2001 5:21 PM EST

Student on team #495, The Pack, from Jamestown High School and VBEP/Raytheon/Saic.

I guess it’s no secret to anyone who has read any of my posts that I am amember of a rookie team. Right now I’m about to bounce off every wall near me. I am so excited about nats I can’t stand it. I’m looking foreward to the competing, I haven’t competed in much this year b/c I gave up playing soccer for robotics. I am also looking foreward to meeting everyone who posts on CD. I’ve been reading most of everything that everyone posts and have even gotten help for my team, thanx to the people talking about grommets for traction they helped us a bit. This year has really suprised me by the way everyone is so helpful and cool. Now I have to start looking for teams to mentor next year b/c I’m graduating. Thanks to all you people out there who have been so cool. Keep up the good work and I hope to see you all at nats. Don’t be too ninny to come up and say high. Hopefully I’ll get a pic up soon.
C-ya,
:Carolyn
Team 495

Posted by mike oleary at 03/17/2001 2:12 PM EST

Student on team #419, rambots, from bc high and sponsors are overrated…go pocket-change robots!!!.

In Reply to: Excited About Nats
Posted by Carolyn Duncan on 03/16/2001 5:21 PM EST:

: Don’t be too ninny to come up and say high.

the thing about us ninnies is that we have absolutely no inhibitions (especially antoninny, the wannabemic) and so to not come up and say hi would be the opposite of ninny…
on the other hand i give you an a in effort for working that word into that post

Posted by Ron Roeut at 03/20/2001 7:20 PM EST

Student on team #191, X-Cats, from Wilson Magnet High SChool and Xerox.

In Reply to: Excited About Nats
Posted by Carolyn Duncan on 03/16/2001 5:21 PM EST:

Wow. On behalf of team 191,The X-CATS, We’d like to welcome u to the FIRST family. Can you believe in 2 weeks we’ll be in Florida? I can’t wait either. I’ve been there last year, It was so much fun. You will have a lot of fun and TRUST ME bring some sun tan lotion. It’s pretty hot there, LOL. I wish you guys the greatest luck in nationals. Well I just wrote to say HI and what is ninny? Sounds pretty cool. Well Don’t be afraid to ask for me. Until then take it easy , See you then.

As ALways,
Ron A.k.A. ASiaN BreaKer