Extreme segway

http://7pounds.net/users/extreme_segway/index.htm

That, my friend, is unbelievable. However, I am unsure of if I should belive it or if it’s just a sham… If it is true, could you just imagine…

a huge halfpipe at nationals with segway demos? Believe it.

Those are really poorly edited.

*Originally posted by M. Krass *
**Those are really poorly edited. **

Yet strangely hilarious! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

*Originally posted by JVN *
**Yet strangely hilarious! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: **

… and very tempting!

lol… if I could actually afford a Segway! :wink:

*Originally posted by Ashley Weed *
** lol… if I could actually afford a Segway! :wink: **
The technology in Segways is advanced but not THAT advanced. It’s just too expensive for what it does. There are a lot of other more useful things you could buy for 5 Gs. To me, the Segway should cost no more than $1800.

*Originally posted by sanddrag *
**To me, the Segway should cost no more than $1800. **

Amen to that :slight_smile: But we can always dream… :smiley:

You know how many people would kill themselves if Segways actually went that fast as to get that much air…?

first of all if its a halfpipe, the gyros would detect the change of pitch from plunging into the pipe, thus causeing the rider to remain upright at all times during the trick, so when he drops in he would be with his back against the wall, when he hits the flat area of the pipe he would be upright then when he goes up the ramp the segway would be straight up and not provide any momentum to pull a trick…

also the thing only goes 13mph, thats its max so it wouldnt accelerate down the ramp…

whoever did this site must have been high or somthing, and also cant use photoshop

Yep, you can tell it was pasted in, that would be fun though. lol

Great site, whenever you see video or pictures of that little test course they use for the segway it always has ramps and things in it…maybe its not as flim flammed as it seems…well that site is, but who know maybe woodie will come out and bust a move. Like the site says on the home page it started with inline skates…(you people who have been around know what im talking about)

*Originally posted by Greg Perkins *
**first of all if its a halfpipe, the gyros would detect the change of pitch from plunging into the pipe, thus causeing the rider to remain upright at all times during the trick, so when he drops in he would be with his back against the wall, when he hits the flat area of the pipe he would be upright then when he goes up the ramp the segway would be straight up and not provide any momentum to pull a trick…

also the thing only goes 13mph, thats its max so it wouldnt accelerate down the ramp…**

That, and somebody isn’t too good with the clone tool…

lol dont laugh guys, this guy I ride with chris brought his to a skatepark the other day and segway got really mad at him.

But obviusly these are fake… when the wheels dont have any traction (They arnt touching the ground) the wheels will spin in one direction for a bout 2 seconds than spinn 2 seconds in the other direction and than shut-down.

(I tried this while lifting the machine into my trunk)

lol, wow, you can tell those are really really fake. i wonder who made the website.

plus, if someone had actually managed to do that, it would have been on the news.

:rolleyes:

jill