Fantasy Football!

Just like with baseball, I’m also starting a fantasy football league on Yahoo. This is the link. The league ID# is 24009 and the password is “deankamen” (without the quotes). If anyone’s interested, please sign up and leave a message on this thread.

-Eddie

Count me in. I wish I had heard of your baseball league. The one I’m in right now is way too easy. I’m beating the second place guy by more than the second place guy is beating the last place guy. (Think about it… it makes sense.)

Anyway, good luck! And GO DOLPHINS!!!

I’m in.

I’m game.

In a moment of temporary insanity (read: boredom) I signed up just for fun. I do follow the Vikings and football more than any other sport but that’s not saying all that much. Let’s just say you can count me in as entertainment value, as I’m sure you all will love my team name.

Yes, her team name would be “The Losers” :smiley:

Im in too

Cory

Koko’s X-Cats is on the scene!

*Originally posted by Cory *
**Yes, her team name would be “The Losers” :smiley:

Im in too

Cory **

It’s gonna be funny if her team beats yours :smiley:

i am in…hurricanes is my name

How are we doing a draft or are you just random picking or what?

whoot I’m soo in… I love fantasy football… I’m kinda slouchin on the f-baseball… but football… thats impossible to slouch on ultimate goodness

I’m your team name

*Originally posted by Stud Man Dan *
I’m your team name **

Wow, I was so confused by that statement until I looked at the lineup and the team name was actually “Your team name”. I guess I’m truly living up to the ValleyGirl name.

And Patrick…you mean it will be funny WHEN I beat Cory. Oh man, my cockiness is going to get me in trouble with you guys.

Haha :slight_smile: Yeah its good stuff I take that name wit me everywhere I go :slight_smile:

Wow, 13 players, and that was only the first week.

*Originally posted by Kristina *
And Patrick…you mean it will be funny WHEN I beat Cory. Oh man, my cockiness is going to get me in trouble with you guys. **

Heh, I’m gonna try and talk as little trash as possible this time :slight_smile:

But if any of you draft some of the players I want, there will be hell to pay :cool:

I joined, mastermario2k3 is my yahoo name…

Hey. Can we cut off registration at 14? It’s already going to be tough enough to field a team of 2 quarterbacks, 3 running backs, and 2 kickers. If we endid up with 20 teams (the league maximum) then things could become quite unbalanced.

So, what do you think?

I agree with George. That way we’ll also be able to play everyone with the head to head setp-up. Plus, I like being the token girl in the league :slight_smile:

I’m game, I was pretty good at fantasy soccer, I was 132nd in the nation…then again, how many people play fantasy soccer, and how much is based on luck?

Anyway, Cocos Monkeys is here to mix things up a bit.

*Originally posted by George1083 *
**Hey. Can we cut off registration at 14? It’s already going to be tough enough to field a team of 2 quarterbacks, 3 running backs, and 2 kickers. If we endid up with 20 teams (the league maximum) then things could become quite unbalanced.

So, what do you think? **

I currently participate in a 20 team league through another messageboard (last year we had 16 teams). We do the draft in a thread on the board. It’s nearly as fun as running the league itself!

Oh, wow… that sounds like fun!

We could all get together one night and make than happen! I’d be in.

Anyone else?