Favorite Buttons/Toys/etc....

I want to know what the coolest thing people got this year?

And I want to know if any girls got the earrings that the boys on Team 238 were handing out…they were really pretty, and made out of little ballbearings (they looked like black pearls)…ya i just want to know if anyone got them…cause each boy got 3 pairs, and only handed them out to girls…

the blue glowing ford emblems from team 313 the bionic zebras were really cool. everyone was trying to get one.

My favourite pin is “Real Men Wear Pink!”…Courtesy of the Space Coast Team.

The CIA (291) also had a really nice pin.

*Originally posted by Team238-aholic *
**I want to know what the coolest thing people got this year?

And I want to know if any girls got the earrings that the boys on Team 238 were handing out…they were really pretty, and made out of little ballbearings (they looked like black pearls)…ya i just want to know if anyone got them…cause each boy got 3 pairs, and only handed them out to girls… **

the technokats team 45 were handing out mini fans. they were especially good to have while sitting in the stands for hours.

hmm i never got those earrings from team 238…i didnt see them…

A shirt from any team is the best.

I got a picture of myself standing next to a full size model of the robot from “Lost in Space” the show not the movie remake!

Also I got the BEST picture of Spaceship Earth in Epcot before the team party!! See it here

Other than that the new friends I met were also cool!

The College Night at Pleasure Island on Friday was the best! The Comedy Club Rocked!!! Crazy comedians making fun of something they don’t understand (FIRST).