Feb 7th is Love Your Robot Day!

Thaaaaaats right, Feb 7th is love your robot day! So everyone be sure to love thier robot saturday! Who knows when someone decided that love your robot day was the 7th but it is none the less. Theres an eCard too…

http://www.cyberkisses.com/platinum/html2/LoveYourRobotDay.shtml

You should love your bot ever day of the year! but make it extra special on the 7th!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Aw, but I’m busy this saturday with something that’s not robotics!
I’ll just have to be thinking or robots all afternoon instead of actually rehearsing with the orchestra then…

stuipd websence…won’t let me see the ecard…

It’s like Hallmark Day (aka: Valentines Day) for the robots!! lol…

hearts, hearts, and more hearts to all the robots out there :slight_smile:

AWw, even if I’ll get older that day? XD

I always love my robots… but I will have to think of something special. Maybe backe one of those films for my outdoor projector light. :smiley:

we are taking our bot out to see Short Circuit at the dollar movies

gonna buy it a big bucket of popcorn with extra oil and hold the popcorn

then we are taking it out for dinner

Yeah, it’s more of a love-hate relationship than anything else though don’t you think?

today is love your robot day … i love my robot any day … in fact i kissed it last night before i left to go home …

Well - we can’t really love our robot yet…a frame, wheels, gears, and a few motors isn’t much to love. I’ll make up for it when the robot actually starts working right…and can knock that ball off the tee. :slight_smile:

but thats the whole point - you have to love your robot for what it IS, not for what you want it to be

make sure your bot knows that no matter how it turns out, you will always be there, and you will always care.

If your down
in trouble
and you need a helping hand
and nothing, nothing is going right

close your eyes and think of me
and soon I will be there
to brightn up even your darkest night

you just call out my name
and you know wherever I am
Ill come running
to C-code again

winter spring summer or fall
all you have to do is call
and Ill be there
yes I will!

You’ve got a friend.

Hey aint it good to know that you’ve got a friend
when robots can be so cold?
They’ll hurt you
and desert you
they’ll take your code if you let them
But Oh, dont you let them

Yeah our robot deserves more - I’ll have to sit down and have a talk with it…ask it how it wants to be protected from all the balls that’ll be flying around.