Field and KOP files won't load

Hello,
I am having problems while openning files I have downloaded through this web site: http://www.catalogds.com/db/service?d=first&c=browse
For those of you who are not acquainted with the web site - all FRC teams can download the files of all parts in the kit, and all parts in the field, and then convert them to a sketching program like SolidWorks, Creo, Inventor, etc.

When I try to convert the files to SolidWorks, it says in the progress bar “Processing…” and doesn’t do anything.

If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please let me know!
Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Is there any chance you could send me an Inventor variant of the file? Our robotics team’s home location blocks all ZIP files from being downloaded and I have no way of circumventing it currently.

Those files are provided by PTC for Creo. I dont think SolidWorks is able to open those files (I’ve tried too and it didn’t work). I wish they would provide the files in .STEP format so anyone with any software could use them.

Autodesk is providing the files in STEP format.

The toughbox mini plate seems to be missing, anyone else have this issue? (part #am-2230)

This is great for the field, but I haven’t been able to find the KOP in STEP format yet.