Finger Lakes RoboBall 2010

On behalf of Team 316, the LuNaTeCs, I would like to know if your team members would be interested in attending a RoboBall on Thursday, March 4 at the Finger Lakes Regional this year. It would be similar to the RoboProm that team 399 has been holding for the past three years at Championships in Atlanta. It would take place in one of the Banquet Halls in the Rochester Radisson Hotel. The price of the tickets would be about $10-$15.
If I could have an approximate number of your students who are interested in attending no later than Saturday, January 23, that would be excellent.

Can’t wait to see you at FLR!
-Sammy Kirk, Team 316

I’ll pass the invite on to Team 1511, and we will let you know!

I’ll pass on the invitation to the students on 229. I’ll let you know!

Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

Team 578 has about 10 to 15 people interested in attending. :slight_smile:

Thanks for getting back to me! :slight_smile: I’ll contact you as soon as we’re sure whether we will have it or not. We haven’t been getting many responses yet on it.

Are there any updates on this?

yes, we still want to have it but we can’t get ahold of the person we need to talk to at the hotel. I will be trying again very soon and i will get back to y’all when i know more.

We have decided to not do the team social idea and we are going to play laser tag possibly. Hopefully that does not ruin any plans. Can’t wait to see everybody at competition!!