FIRST Blogs backend update

FIRST Blogs is a community of people associated with FIRST (students, mentors, etc.) who all have personal web logs (a.k.a blogs). It combines the entries from many different blogs into a single place and provides an easily subscribed to RSS feed.

Anyway, for those who missed the announcement in my blog:

Well, I’m proud to report that there’s been some significant improvements to the backend of FIRST Blogs (most of you probably won’t notice any changes, though). The code has been error-trapped a lot more and the address of RSS feeds for the MySpace folks has been changed (since MySpace now provides its own RSS feeds there’s no longer the need to use an external service). Also, Elgin’s blog is now listed :slight_smile:

Oh, and yes, these changes are in preparation for bigger things… more on that later.

Oooh… I was singled out. Should I be scared, or happy?? lol

Just kidding. Thanks Tim. :slight_smile:
I guess now I will have to actually add that site to my favorites now eh? :wink:

You’re welcome; and that would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Greg:
Maybe I’m missing something; but, I’m not quite sure what to make of the team 358 image.

Yup, this is most definitely not the thread that was supposed to be in reply to.