FIRST Championship Store Detroit

Does anyone have any pictures of the FIRST store at the Detroit Championship? Specifically if they have the make your own shirt/hoodie thing again.

I received a notification from the Championship app that they were doing this.

I can’t imagine why they wouldn’t. It seemed like a huge moneymaker last year, and it’s fun for students to mix and match their own custom designs.

1 Like

They are doing the make-your-own store again (I don’t see why they would remove it since it’s so popular). They have a big display before you walk into the store.

I don’t know if it’s just my experience, but the custom design things weren’t very good last year. I bought the most expensive jacket and got a design on every spot available and they were peeling of within the first two weeks. I was really disappointed given how much I had spent. Everything has basically already pealed off and the largest design has a massive tear/hole in it.

Absolutely fricken expensive. I paid $12 yesterday for a key chain.

1 Like

some of it has been pretty good. I felt the Tshirts were a good value (the retro one was $16, and my custom one with extras was $32. )

My brother got overcharged for his sweatshirt last year by around $20 though, so make sure to pay attention.

Did you possibly contact the printing company to see if they could do anything about it?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.