**first Email Blast** 10/30/03

IMPORTANT FIRST EMAIL BLAST/NASA Grant Submission Deadline Coming Soon - Apply Now!! (All rookie teams - please carefully read this e-mail as it contains important funding information)

Greetings Teams:

Don’t forget that once again NASA is providing 120 sponsorships to assist teams in developing self-sustaining FIRST programs in their local areas. These sponsorships cover the cost of one regional event registration ($5,000) and $1,000 for travel and materials. These sponsorships are targeted at new (rookie) FIRST teams that need assistance in getting their program started within their local community.

For full details please visit NASA’s website at http://www.robotics.nasa.gov/events/sponsorship.htm This is a great opportunity to get financial assistance for you team. The deadline for submission is November 7th, 2003. If you haven’t started your application yet, we urge you to do so now as it is a comprehensive process requiring dedicated time.

Good Luck to all.

Go Teams!

To ask again…

Brandon, can we please have a First E-Mail Blast forum? :smiley:

I second that and also ask: How hard would it be to add some sort of alert onto the portal or whatever when a blast goes out? Just a thought.

*Originally posted by generalbrando *
**I second that and also ask: How hard would it be to add some sort of alert onto the portal or whatever when a blast goes out? Just a thought. **

Not being redundant, but I would like to 3rd the motion, it seems like a good idea.

-Greg The Great

Guys, Brandon already responded in the earlier FIRST Email blast.

*Originally posted by Brandon Martus *
**There was. I will add it back in later. **

Just wait a little bit.

does anyone know when the results will be anounced?
I thought it was today (nov 19), but i haven’t seen or heard anything about it.

They should be out by tomorrow or Friday from what I hear.

where did you hear that?

*Originally posted by Stephen Kowski *
**where did you hear that? **

From some people I know. (Yeah I know…how vague can I be.)

All I know NASA is working hard to get them out as soon as possible and that this will most likely happen before the weekend.

I obviously do not speak for NASA, and I am waiting along with everyone else for the announcement.