First family member passes away

Karl Marsh’s father has passed away. Karl is the husband of one of our mentors on team 1126. He is also a mentor on the 1559 Devil-Tech team. His father has recently passed away and i will present this thread to the family as a way to show the support of the Chief Delphi community. Thanks, and 1126 will pray for the Marsh family.

On behalf of Team 007, I send out my prayers and thoughts to the Marsh family. I pray you all will be comforted and celebrate Karl’s father’s memory, rather than mourn his death.

Blessings on the teams he touched, and the people close to him.

On behalf of MOE 365 I also send out or deepest sympathies to the Marsh family

I’ll be praying for his family. Best wishes and deepest condolences from team 1629.

Team 1275 and I wish to send out our deepest sympathies to the Marsh family

Karl,
Sincerest sympathy from Team #111, Wildstang. We will be thinking of you at this difficult time.

From team 180, S.P.A.M., I give our condolences. It is now time to celebrate the great person he was, i’m sur he has done so much and influence many to be the better. God bless him and the family.

222 gives our deepest sympathies to the family and team.

I’ll say a prayer for the Marsh family to stay strong during this hard period in their lives.

On behalf of Team 108, our condolence to the Marsh family. Our prayers are with you.

103 would like to express its deepest sympathies to the Marsh family.

On behalf of Team 1027, the Mechatronic Maniacs, I would like to send my condolences to all the family and friends.

My deepest sympathies to the Marsh family. The FIRST community may have lost a mentor, but his legacy will live on with those whose lives he changed.

Sympathy and prayers from 84.

On behalf of team 1675, we express our deepest sympathies to the Marsh family and friends.

thanks for all the support, it’s hard to update this but we have more bad news. Now Karl’s grandmother has died too. I feel really bad for the marsh family now and i hope so do others. thanks

Team 93 the NEW Apple Corps gives sympathy and best wishes to the Marsh family

On behalf of Aces High Team 176 I send out our deepest sympathies to the Marsh family.

Team 393 and my family are saddened to hear of this news. However, our prayers are truly with you at this time. Know that the FIRST family is a strong support group and will do what we can to help!