Last day of the year. I want you all to stay tuned all day the 1st, because more than likely, I will be running a 10 question theme all day. But I’m getting ahead of myself. Final Jeopardy from a very exciting month will indeed yeid a new champion. Quickly on the rules:
Since this is final Jeopardy, we’ll give everyone the chance to catch up and possibly win this month. I will list 10 questions. You must PM me with your one answer. Normal rules apply to answers, except that you can only PM me once. Put the number before the answer. Anyone who answers me more than once, or gives me a wrong answer will lose points equal to what they would’ve gotten with a correct answer (after all, my inbox space is valuable ;)). **Don’t post your answer here. **First person with a correct answer gets 1000 points, second gets 900, and so on. Answers can only be taken once, so anyone who PMs me an answer after someone else has already PMed me the right answer is out of luck. Hopefully, that will make things more interesting. I also reserve the right to close this thread at any time.
- Woody Gunthrie in Bound for Glory.
- Good Rhine wines come in this color bottle.
- This park contains Firehole River and Fairy Falls.
- This game made Monte Carlo.
- The number of sides in a heptagon.
- The basic flavoring of Kahlua.
- This group starred in Rock Around the Clock.
- The Bronze age was followed by this age.
- The patron saint of England.
- They live at 39 Stone Canyon Way.