And this is what happens when Eddie forgets how many hours are in a day; we get Final Jeopardy a day late… Before this starts, I just want to thank the people who have been able to keep up with this and my wacky scheduling this month. Same game: If you did not get a correct answer during the month, you cannot participate in Final Jeopardy. No time limit here. Choose one question and PM me the answer (in the form of a question, of course). Scoring is a set number here. First one with a correct answer gets 1000, second gets 800, third gets 500, forth gets 300, and fifth gets 100. New (slight) catch: the score you receive on the scorecard is divided by the number of answers you got wrong over the course of the month (a person with nothing or one wrong gets full credit, a person with two wrong answers gets it chopped in half, etc). If someone beats you to the answer, then you’re out of luck (although it does make it interesting). And once this thread is closed, no more answers will be allowed. Have fun.
- He came, he saw, he conquered (responsible for the Latin version of the previous).
- Last Emperor of the Ottomans.
- The Latin word for “four” (and we all should know this one).
- This was the Protestant revolt against the Pope.
- The word “alphabet” is derived from the first two letters of this alphabet.