Same old, same old. We have a close battle for first, and a close battle for third. Anyhow, I’ll have the list o’ questions up around 21:00 EST.
Quickly on the rules: Since this is final Jeopardy, we’ll give everyone the chance to catch up and possibly win this month. I will list 10 questions. You must PM me with your one answer. Normal rules apply to answers, except that you can only PM me once. Put the number before the answer. Anyone who answers me more than once, or gives me a wrong answer will lose points equal to what they would’ve gotten with a correct answer (after all, my inbox space is valuable ;)). **Don’t post your answer here. ** First person with a correct answer gets 1000 points, second gets 900, and so on. Answers can only be taken once, so anyone who PMs me an answer after someone else has already PMed me the right answer is out of luck. Hopefully, that will make things more interesting. I also reserve the right to close this thread at any time.
- The former name of Istanbul.
- Simple Simon was fishing for this in his mother’s pail.
- The world’s largest snake.
- In golf, a driver is this number wood.
- John Wayne won his only Oscar for this film.
- This Russian leader banged his shoe on a table in front of Eisenhower.
- Authur Miller and Joe DiMaggio had this bride in common.
- At The Oval in Lake Placid, NY, he won five Olympic gold medals.
- This 1950 film won seven Oscars.
- God called this “the firmament”.
All About Eve