FIRST Final Jeopardy! (6/30)

We’re going to do things like last month, with a little variation.

I will list 10 questions. You must PM me with your answer. Normal rules apply to answers, except that you can only PM me once. Put the number before the answer. Anyone who PMs me more than once, or gives me a wrong answer will lose points equal to what they would’ve gotten with a correct answer (after all, my inbox space is valuble :wink: ). Don’t post your answer here First person with a correct answer gets 1000 points, second gets 900, and so on. Answers can only be taken once, so anyone who PMs me an answer after someone else has already PMed me the right answer is out of luck. Hopefully, that will make things more interesting. I also reserve the right to close this thread at any time. This month, it actually is still anyone’s game.

1. This was The Living Room War.
  2. ■■■■■ Galore ran this kind of school.
  3. This is the diameter of a golf hole.
  4. You would find Wenceslaus Square in this city.
  5. Michael Caine portrayed this spy in three films.
  6. This children’s toy was named for our youngest president.
  7. He was Snoopy’s secretary.
  8. This is the Hungarian word for pepper.
  9. He patented the first phonograph.
  10. The lowest ranking suit in Bridge is this.

It’s 11:11, and this thread is officially closed. I’ll be back tomorrow to announce the winners.

Answers:

1. Vietnam War
  2. A flight school (Rob Colatutto, 1000pts)
  3. 4¼ inches
  4. Prague
  5. Harry Palmer
  6. Teddy Bear
  7. Woodstock
  8. Paprika
  9. Thomas Edison
  10. Clubs

Brandon and Joel J each lost 900 points. Joel for answering more than once, and Brandon for forgetting the “What is”.

*Originally posted by EddieMcD *
**Brandon and Joel J each lost 900 points. Joel for answering more than once, and Brandon for forgetting the “What is”. **

Lost as in from my total, or lost as in didn’t receive?

Lost as in from your total.