FIRST Jeopardy! (5/2)

As an attempt to become less of a stranger to this place and to spur a little life into CD, I am now officially starting the first (or FIRST) daily Jeopardy column. The rules are simple: every day, I’ll ask a question, and give it a point value. The first person to post with the correct answer will gain that amount of points. Occasionally, I’ll toss out a bonus relating to the question which, unless otherwise noted, only the answerer can take (of course, if he answeres the basic question wrong, the bonus is still up for grabs assuming you can answer that basic question). The correct answer will be posted in the next day’s thread (please, no bumping up past threads once they’re dead). Most of these won’t be robotics related, and a lot of the questions won’t have anything to do with science. I’ll run this through May and see how it does. I’d kinda like to make it an everyday thing. Since I couldn’t get this done yesterday, I’ll run two today.

For May first: We’ll start with an easy one. I’ll give 100 points to the first person to tell me what piece of machinery was nicknamed “The Tin Lizzie”.

For May second: A little tougher. 200 points goes to the person who can name the first Indiana Jones movie.

The Ford Model-T and Raiders of the Lost Ark

(unless you want to play a game of semantics and say that Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom was the first “Indiana Jones” movie.)

Edit: Trivia like this seems a bit silly, seeing as there’s a distinct advantage for the first person to read the question and because it’s pretty easy to look up anything on the Internet.)

*Originally posted by M. Krass *
**…Edit: Trivia like this seems a bit silly, seeing as there’s a distinct advantage for the first person to read the question and because it’s pretty easy to look up anything on the Internet.) **

Exactly what I thought…