FIRST LEGO League Presentation Feedback and Additional Resources

I am the mentor of a brand new FRC team 8027 based in Sharon/Pittsburgh, PA. Although new to FRC, my team is not new to FIRST. They have been around for 9 years and been creating resources for FIRST LEGO League teams. They are the Champion’s Team from World Festival as well.

We know lots of FRC teams are mentoring FLL teams, so we just wanted to let you know that we are providing feedback on FIRST LEGO League presentations for any team that asks. Sign up here.

In case you are not aware, we also provide all the follow free resources for you to use with your teams.

EV3Lessons.com - Programming Lessons from Beginner to Advanced
FLLTutorials.com - Lessons specific to FIRST LEGO League for Core Values, Robot Design and Innovation Project.
Share & Learn - Facebook Communities for each of the FIRST programs. The flagship group was for FIRST LEGO League: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FLLShareandLearn/

Please let us know if we can assist you with your FLL mentoring.

4 Likes

Welcome to the world of FRC! Thanks for having provided those valuable resources. My sons and I have used them extensively with great success to teach the teams we have mentored. Some of our team members met with you and were greatly inspired. We will be cheering for you and your new team.

1 Like