FIRST @ THE POINT!

Posted by Erin.

Student on team #1, The Juggernauts, from Oakland Technical Center-Northeast Campus and 3-Dimensional Services.

Posted on 7/10/2000 1:21 PM MST

hello everybody!!!

there is going to be a group trip to Cedar Point on July the 23rd (sunday). If you need info, tickets, a special price or a ride (from the east side of MI) e-mail [email protected]. If you aren’t from MI i hope you can also join us. Hope to see you there!!

For details, e-mail me or Post here.

-Erin

Posted by Dominiuqe.

Student on team #65, Huskie Brigade, from Pontiac Northern High School and GM Powertrain.

Posted on 7/10/2000 5:27 PM MST

In Reply to: FIRST @ THE POINT! posted by Erin on 7/10/2000 1:21 PM MST:

Is there any way possible that we can change the date. To July, 29,2000(Next sunday after that). I was just wondering. Because I’m on vacation and I can’t get back until July,27,2000

Posted by Nate Smith.

Other on team #66, GM Powertrain/Willow Run HS, from Eastern Michigan University and GM Powertrain.

Posted on 7/11/2000 9:35 AM MST

In Reply to: Re: FIRST @ THE POINT! posted by Dominiuqe on 7/10/2000 5:27 PM MST:

: Is there any way possible that we can change the date. To July, 29,2000(Next sunday after that). I was just wondering. Because I’m on vacation and I can’t get back until July,27,2000

As co-coordinator, I’d have to say, unfortunately, that we can’t change the date…the date is based on the one weekend a month that I have off work…

Nate

Posted by Dominiuqe.

Student on team #65, Huskie Brigade, from Pontiac Northern High School and GM Powertrain.

Posted on 7/13/2000 12:00 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: FIRST @ THE POINT! posted by Nate Smith on 7/11/2000 9:35 AM MST:

Thanks for trying,

I thank you for getting back to me with the response as fast as possible. I thank you for that. Well maybe next year I will be able to go.

Posted by Dominiuqe.

Posted on 7/13/2000 12:00 PM MST

In Reply to: Re: FIRST @ THE POINT! posted by Nate Smith on 7/11/2000 9:35 AM MST:

Thanks for trying,

I thank you for getting back to me with the response as fast as possible. I thank you for that. Well maybe next year I will be able to go.