FIRST TV w/ Frank & Matt: Old School FRC, Engineering Position & Taste Test Tuesdays

FIRST TV is back with another episode starting at 7:00pm EDT at http://twitch.tv/firstinspires.

Frank Merrick is hosting tonight’s show with our guest, Matt Pilotte. Matt is the Electrical Engineering Manager for FIRST Robotics Competition, but did you know that he’s been a part of FIRST since 1996?! Come and learn about “old school” FRC and see some great clips from years past.

We’re also testing a new segment tonight: Taste Test Tuesdays! Watch as we compare similar products in a blind taste test. I won’t tell you what it is, but HINT: there are Tater Tots involved.

As always, you can ask questions in chat, and Frank and Matt will be happy to answer them. See you tonight!

Is your username in reference to the fact that they voted for you to be the one to have to post these announcements on CD?

that’s all I need to know.

Was/is Matt an FRC mentor as well?

One thing I’d love to hear is how many current FIRST employees have been mentors on teams within the past 3-4 seasons.

Also always curious to see how far away FIRST employees come from.

Be sure to ask in chat :slight_smile:

775pro and a Redline. See if Frank can tell the difference.