FIRST water

i was wondering if anyone here knew when the FIRST water from national beverage corp. was going to be put onto shelves at grocery stores because i couldnt find it on the national beverage corp. site

National Beverage Corp. promised the FIRST Logo on soda cans at last years Nationals. Has anyone seen thoses yet? Maybe it is an indication on how fast we will see the water :confused:

well i sent them an e-mail asking about it but i don’t think the person that read the e-mail would have any clue as to what FIRST is and why i even asked the question so hopefully i will get an answer sometime soon and i will post it up here

My bet is that they will only have it for water considering the “water speech” that Dean gave about how its the basis for things and how so many people are with out it and so on…

So if i were to guess i’de say keep looking for water bottles…

p.s. I dont think i’ve ever seen anything from National Beverage Corp. in the Midwest

clark, the drinks they sell in the midwest are Faygo, ohana, lacroix, everfresh, clearfruit, voodoo rain. the only drinks i really see are faygo and voodoo rain.

Thnx David…

Faygo really isnt that popular here in Kokomo…but i know it is where my grandma is from in Ohio…

:smiley:

usually the only place i see faygo is at sams club

*Originally posted by jk2005 *
**well i sent them an e-mail asking about it but i don’t think the person that read the e-mail would have any clue as to what FIRST is and why i even asked the question so hopefully i will get an answer sometime soon and i will post it up here **

i hope so and i hope they sell the water in philly

heres something to ponder…if FIRST wooder becomes a hot comodity…mayb they’ll lower the pric to get to Disney:D …ok wishful thinking…nvm…sorry

Hey, if anyone of you get a bunch of them, would you mind sending me a few bottles? It probably will be mighty difficult to buy them up here in Canada :frowning:

Does anyone know what that company sells in NY, because I don’t belive I’ve ever seen “National Beverage” on anything!

On http://www.nationalbeverage.com there is a product locator where you can find what they sell in different parts of the country In New York they sell Shasta, Faygo, Everfresh, Mt. Shasta, Clearfruit, and Voodoo Rain. :smiley:

That Locator on their web site isn’t 100% accurate…I’ve seen Mt. Shasta water(at least the 20oz bottles) here in Michigan.

Yea, uh… I have never seen any of those products anywhere in NY :slight_smile:

i was just going by what it had said on the National Beverage website if it has errors i am sorry but ya know i dont exactly work for national beverage:rolleyes:

If I remember correectly the first logo was on a mt shasta water bottle. It had the mt.shasta on one side and the first logo on the other.

your right about the Mt. Shasta logo i believe that it is the only normal wter brand that they sell

i recieved an e-mail from someone at national beverage which basically said that it is in the works and should be coming out soon in different places

Listen you guys, do you know how hard it is to majorly distribute all that water to every single store in the U.S and Canada? You guys really need to think that it takes more than 1 week to send that much water out. You have to realize that stores have contracts with certain companies and they cannot break these contracts. Things take time, FIRST just put on a competition for you and you’re complaining about water? Give them some time, they’re always good for their word.

Gee, mabey they should sell it on the internet? firstwater.com, firstsoda.com? I’ll buy it by the case load.

No if they did FIRST soda it would have some horrible names “Curie Cranberry” or something like that, or even “robot cola” gosh the jokes would never stop about those :slight_smile:

Ashley