FIRST WEB site down

Posted by Michael Martus.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #47, Chief Delphi, from Pontiac Central H.S. and Delphi Automotives Systems.

Posted on 9/10/2000 3:40 PM MST

FIRST Web site is offline.

They must be preparing for their promise to tell us great things On Monday Sept. 11.

It all begins… soon.

Posted by Matt Leese.

Student on team #7 from Parkville High School and NASA, Black & Decker, AAI, Raytheon.

Posted on 9/11/2000 5:10 AM MST

In Reply to: FIRST WEB site down posted by Michael Martus on 9/10/2000 3:40 PM MST:

Monday and it’s still down?! What’s the world coming to?

Posted by Nate Smith.

Other on team #66, GM Powertrain/Willow Run HS, from Eastern Michigan University and GM Powertrain.

Posted on 9/11/2000 5:50 AM MST

In Reply to: Re: FIRST WEB site down posted by Matt Leese on 9/11/2000 5:10 AM MST:

: Monday and it’s still down?! What’s the world coming to?

If the server was down for any reason other than the 2001 registration/event info update, I’m guessing that they’re just starting to show up to the office at FIRST, realizing that the server crashed. Unless it was a major crash, I’m guessing it will be back up and running sometime this morning…

Nate

Posted by Nate Smith.

Other on team #66, GM Powertrain/Willow Run HS, from Eastern Michigan University and GM Powertrain.

Posted on 9/11/2000 5:57 AM MST

In Reply to: Re: FIRST WEB site down posted by Nate Smith on 9/11/2000 5:50 AM MST:

Not bad…as soon as I posted the message, I tried it again, flushing my browser cache just to be sure…and usfirst.org/thecomp.html is up and responding again…no updates yet though

Posted by colleen.   [PICTURE: SAME | NEW | HELP]

Coach on team #246, Blue Light Special, from John D. O’Byrant High School/Boston Latin Academy and NSTAR/Boston University/UTC/Raytheon/MassPEP.

Posted on 9/11/2000 7:03 AM MST

In Reply to: What do ya know? posted by Nate Smith on 9/11/2000 5:57 AM MST:

I get up early before class for the purpose of registering our team… and hmmm… usfirst.org works but i can’t register!! ack!

Posted by Nate Smith.

Posted on 9/11/2000 7:34 AM MST

In Reply to: still nothing?! posted by colleen on 9/11/2000 7:03 AM MST:

Well, part of the 2001 stuff is here…event dates and locations, specifically…use the link below to get there…

Nate

Posted by Ken.

Student on team #192, Gunn Robotics Team, from Henry M. Gunn Senior High School.

Posted on 9/12/2000 6:23 PM MST

In Reply to: Event dates now online! posted by Nate Smith on 9/11/2000 7:34 AM MST:

Wow!!! There are going to be two California regionals this year!

Guess GRT might be able to go to two regionals this year! :slight_smile:

Posted by Nate Smith.

Posted on 9/11/2000 7:34 AM MST

In Reply to: still nothing?! posted by colleen on 9/11/2000 7:03 AM MST:

Well, part of the 2001 stuff is here…event dates and locations, specifically…use the link below to get there…

Nate