FIRST Website and Paypal

If you have not already seen (which I am sure you have if you constantly check the site) FIRST has a new way to donate money to the organization. You can use paypal and donate any amount you want, even a dollar.

If every FIRST student dontate $5 that would add up to quite a lot, or you could keep it for your team. Just a thought.

Yah But did you notice that they are starting to use those annoying pop ups.:mad: :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know. I’m not to happy about that either, but desperate times call for desperate measures…I guess.

Yah I guess. Plus the fact that the link to the FIRST website is coming from the 60 minutes 2 thing. SO perfect time to make FIRST some money right? I am sure it will be down in about a week or two.

Hey give FIRST a break. They are only trying to make your experience better. I’m tired of hearing you delphi jockies bad mouthing the beloved program. If you don’t like it, don’t post or don’t visit their site.

*Originally posted by Vin211 *
**Hey give FIRST a break. They are only trying to make your experience better. I’m tired of hearing you delphi jockies bad mouthing the beloved program. If you don’t like it, don’t post or don’t visit their site. **

You disagree that constructive criticism can be good for your “beloved program”? If your tired of hearing the “delphi jockies” why do you come to this website?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I personally don’t see the harm in the FIRST popups but many others might disagree. That’s what’s great about the Chief Delphi message boards, you get to hear all different kinds of opinions, and you can see from multiple perspectives.

Why would you post asking people to limit this?

**Hey give FIRST a break. They are only trying to make your experience better. I’m tired of hearing you delphi jockies bad mouthing the beloved program. If you don’t like it, don’t post or don’t visit their site. **

Hey you know what I was just joking around. FIRST had pop-ups before. Also you say don’t post well then why did you post that maybe you shouldn’t have insulted everyone on ChiefDelphi.com like you did. You could have just PMed us your opionion.

#%#%#%#% Vin,

I didn’t know you had it in you!! lol