FIRST World Problems

These are the issues that ridiculously fortunate FRC teams run into during build season.

That’s a great Pun.

“Refrigerrator” should be “Refrigerator”
“Overwight” should be “Overweight”

Spelling, must be a #FIRSTWORLDPROBLEM

I noticed these spelling errors after uploading. I edited the picture. I was using a keyboard with keys that like to stick.

Sadly, none of those apply to us, except to the “the fuse in our shop was blown from all of our machines running at once” one. Unfortunately, “all of our machines” is a single cutoff saw.

“We can’t keep our students away from the refrigerator” isnt relatable?
Some of these images were actually inspired by my own team, like the titanium bolt one.

Aluminum is almost half the weight of titanium and is a lot cheaper. :wink:
#FIRSTWorldProblems

We don’t have a refrigerator to keep them away from. :slight_smile:

This was a great thread to run accross in the long hours of forum surfing!!! Thanks for the laugh!

Ha! I wish that I was having half of these problems OwO, that would be great! :stuck_out_tongue:

Edited the post and added a second FIRST World Problems image

That was awesome man. Let’s keep 'em coming.

So should I make more? If I do, ill just edit the first post and add another image of 14 if I can think of that many more.

Ok, here is the third installment of FIRST World Problems. I also re-attached FWP 2 since I changed “alliance” in one of the images to “team” which is the correct term in its context.

Then how do they feed?

They feed on the metal shavings left on the floor.

Without any milk.:eek:

We have to feed them?!? :ahh:

FIRST Leadership is having problems managing the stress of the team already.

What happens when said students (and sometimes mentors) don’t feed. Science still has yet to discover how this sub species of Homo sapiens known as Firstus studenti metabolizes Mountain Dew, Doritos, and donuts to sustain this mentally taxing lifestyle of robot addiction.