FIRSTcast Episode 9 - LIVE! (yet again.....)

http://podcast.openfirst.org/images/minilogo.jpg

In what could only be discribed as an ADD filled show, we interview others, throw Matt in the fountain, and have fun overall.

Direct Download
RSS Feed
iTunes Link

Thanks to all the people that showed up, and to the people that were involved with the chaos. I definitely had a great time doing the show.

Did anyone record/film it?

nothing offically, but if you have footage we’ll take it.

Anyway, it’s a crazy episode, you may want to have your had on the volume since it gets very loud at times, we appologize for that. Major Kudos to Jeff Rod for doing all the editing and pretty much mixing a very distorted episode really well. It was a very fun episode to record and its a lot of fun to listen to, some intresting stuff going on, great interviews, we got about 4-6 people.

Adam, since you weren’t there we recorded a special segment for you (9:20) so make sure you check that out.

I’m still on the floor laughing about the episode, if you attended the webhug you’ll want to here this. If anything else, Jeff’s singing is worth the download.

I can’t understand like anything, lol. You hear parts of conversations, then parts of others. But I guess that’s how Championship always is :cool:

Wow…just wow…that’s the most random thing…I’ve ever heard, in my entire life.

And

Who’s idea was it for the “big aww”? I might need to have a word with you :slight_smile:

You’re actually hearing most of all the conversations, that’s how much everything jumped around.
Lesson learned: Don’t make fun of other people for editing, since you’ll then get the job.

Well, most of the conversations may be played, but you certainly can’t understand any of them :stuck_out_tongue:

Then if it’s so bad, then why don’t you edit it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh god no…
It’s not the editing anyway, it’s the actual recording. Not your fault at all, its the fact that it was live in a VERY crowded area, with multiple things going on at once

And trust me, it’s still better than any of my hosting on another podcast! :stuck_out_tongue:

You misunderstood. I wanted to know if I could watch/listen to their footage at Nationals since I couldn’t go.

http://www.chiefdelphi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46956