Flash MX Tool Bar Design

I was wondering if anyone can tell me (or show me where to find) how to create a nice collapsable tool bar in Flash?

Er… hope your not planing on submiting that site… cause with that on it, you will be disqualified… right? it needs to be student run/build/maintained… anyways… try guistuff.com

*Originally posted by Volte *
**Er… hope your not planing on submiting that site… cause with that on it, you will be disqualified… right? it needs to be student run/build/maintained… anyways… try guistuff.com… **

Personal site, plus since out site is run by students and if this was going on the site, it was student created and mantained. If I got a company to make it, that would be a no-no.

Oh… cool. so your saying that you can use pre-made scripts? like javascript or flash stuff, as long as your hosting company doesnt make it?

*Originally posted by Volte *
**Oh… cool. so your saying that you can use pre-made scripts? like javascript or flash stuff, as long as your hosting company doesnt make it? **

Yeah, I think you can. Just as long as you don’t get a company to make it for you.

Flash is nice but is rather complicated and expensive. There is a nice program out there called swish. You can get an educational release for about 16.95. Check out the program here.