fll to start sept 16

hey anyone knowing anything additional about fll please email me.
is it a via satillite thing

huge kick off?

anyone doing anything special with thier team

why is it a monday?

when is the stuff/legos coming ?

are you going to milw. wi. regional?

do they have give outs like we do?

whats with this whole video award thing

rookie fll er who knows nothing [email protected]

thanks

*Originally posted by RicNic_team930 *
**hey anyone knowing anything additional about fll please email me.
is it a via satillite thing

huge kick off?

anyone doing anything special with thier team

why is it a monday?

when is the stuff/legos coming ?

are you going to milw. wi. regional?

do they have give outs like we do?

whats with this whole video award thing

rookie fll er who knows nothing [email protected]

thanks **

1. Not that I know of. Check the website on the morning of Sept. 16 for this year’s game/problem.

2. I don’t have an FLL team :sniffles:

3. I have no idea why the kick-off is on a Monday!

4. I believe that FLL starts shipping the kits to you as soon as you register.

5. I will be going to the FLL regional in Appleton, WI - don’t know that I’ll be going to the Milwaukee one!

6. Give outs, like, swappables? I know a few of the teams here give them out to other teams… … :confused:

7. The video award thing… You make a video about your team, submit it and the people at your regional will judge it and stuff.

See the FLL Website for more information.

Hopefully, I will see you and your FLL team at the Wisconsin state competition (hosted by Kimberly Clark and FIRST team 93 and held here in Appleton!) :smiley:

• Katie

This year, you can not get any info off of the website after kick-off. You must have a user name and password which is only to teams to find anything out. TO know anything, you must be a part of a team.

I am part of an organization that tries to help out all the teams of South West Virginia…we’ll see.

im a mentor on clarendon cougars techno constructors

i have to wait untill our adult mentor signs us up for the forum and everything to get any info:(