FRC 1939 - KUHNIGITS - 2022 Robot Reveal

FRC Team 1939 - The Kuhnigits from Kansas City, MO are proud to present our 2022 robot, Killer Rabbot II.

Robot features include self centering compliant intake, Falcon 500 powered shooter, traversal climber, and our very own Sidewinder drive train that combines the pushing power of a 6 Neo WCD drive with omnidirectional mobility.

We’ll be competing at the Greater Kansas City and Central Missouri Regionals.

Hope you enjoy it!

12 Likes

Will be a great competitor this year. Don’t kill the competition :joy::rabbit2:

3 Likes

Saw 1108s reveal too. Looks like a nice bot that you got done in plenty of time for driver practice and tweaking. Will be great to see you at Central MO

We’re particularly looking forward to seeing how our Sidewinder drive performs this year. We upgraded it. We’ve never taken the plunge into the world of swerve, but thought this could be a good way to have the maneuverability and pushing power without adding a lot of weight or complexity.

2 Likes

today I learned there’s a team who’s entire theme is based around monty python and I’ve never been happier

7 Likes

4 Likes

Please tell me you’ve named a robot Tim at some point

Looks great! See you at Greater Kansas City!

2 Likes

We had a “Tim the Enchanter” back in the early days of the team before my time, but the time for Tim II may be approaching. We considered it for this year, but the climber kind of looked like ears more than it did like horns.

3 Likes

3 Likes