frc 2010 game manual

does anyone have the PDF of the breakaway manual. I looked all over the internet and could not find it

thanks!

For your browsing pleasure…

::rtm:: https://www.firstinspires.org/sites/default/files/uploads/resource_library/frc/game-and-season-info/archive/2010/2010-breakaway-complete-manual.pdf ::rtm::

I’m curious as to what you are doing with this?

I can’t speak for OP, but I know a lot of teams will do mock kickoffs in the offseason to prepare the team for the real thing. Some teams make up their own games and rules, and some use manuals from years ago. 2010 is long enough ago that no current student would have been on a team with a student who worked on the 2010 robot* (rising seniors were freshmen in 2015, so seniors then were freshmen in 2012). If I had to guess, I’d say that’s what they’re using the manual for.

*wow how time flies!

I do the same for an offseason workshop–I use an old(ish) game, pictures video etc, and let everybody figure out how to beat it. Trying to think if I have '10 in there or not.

Concurring with Ari and Eric: we did 2008 FIRST Overdrive as a dry run of our strategy process in late 2016, and 2005 Triple play in late 2017. Keeping with the idea of being a multiple of four years away, and before any of our team members were there, we may well do Breakaway this year.