FRC Mafia 1st Invitational Game Thread

/ role confirm

1 Like

/roleconfirm

I’ll have to see if I can come up with a decent backstory to fit the game theme…

3 Likes

The flavor I’ll be adding should be lots of fun

/role confirm

1 Like

/roleconfirm

1 Like

Those who have yet to role confirm:

@TheFlash
@ash4fun
@Cattypaws
@darth_tabor
@Bepwei

Please confirm below with /role confirm

/confirm
/roleconfirm

1 Like

/confirm
/roleconfirm

1 Like

Awaiting confirmations from:

@ash4fun
@Cattypaws
@Bepwei

Please confirm ASAP

/roleconfirm

1 Like

## /confirm

2 Likes

Wait, are you allowed to do it like that?

Game Start

Our story begins on a raining night in 1973. @orangeandblack5 , our main character, is sitting at home, alone on his couch. As the storm outside weathers away, Orange’s dog sleeps peacefully on his lap, and Orange quietly flips through the channels on his TV.

“Lose 5 pounds with th-“ Click

“Weather calls for con-“ Click

“Welcome folks to the first showing of this new game show “The Cupid Shuffle” Says the perky voice on the TV.

Orange stops, he is intrigued.

“I’m your host, @ash4fun, and together for the next 3 hours, our special premier is going to take you and me on a wild ride through tempting romance, thrilling mystery, and intense confrontations.

Over the next 3 hours you will get to meet and fall in love with our 10 contestants before you. You’ll also get to meet some of our amazing crew, such as @quin, our lead game maker. @darth_tabor, our camera operator. @EricH, our Director. And of course, @gellnick, our intern.

The game is simple. Three people among us are “love killers” who are sworn to keep us from forming relationships. One of us, the “Cupid” is the champion of love, who will force everyone he can to fall in love. And the rest are just plain old contestants, trying to seek out the two extreme factions. Now, its important to remember that many roles have special powers, which grant them advantages in this competitive field. And remember, everyone is playing the game. I am, the crew is, and you are. Will the Love Killer end all true love? Will the Cupid start a new bond? Will the rest of the contestants make it to the end, to get their prize of $100,000? FIND OUT TONIGHT!”

Orange’s dog sits up, puzzled by the bright lights, in an otherwise dark house.

Orange mutters to his dog “Well I suppose this is what we’re watching tonight”

The Game Starts now! Day Ends at 2019-07-04T15:00:00Z. Good Luck!

3 Likes

Those who have yet to confirm:

@Bepwei

You have 12 hours to confirm

/roleconfirm

1 Like

Well because @EricKline is not playing I better start
If you are mafia step up now, I will give you a dollar, maybe even 2

5 Likes

Why do we keep trying this I doubt anything ever positive has came from it or will. I am also here and ready to talk about whatever (until the 8).

Hey it is worth a shot

But it is more of a joke if anything

Blame @EricKline

1 Like