FRC Mafia 2 - Day 3 [9/13]

Vote Count

EricKline (4) - jss10713, Alex4308, Lodot, robert3827
Alex4308 (1) - amanjaiman
IronicDeadBird (1) - ctt956
Caleb_Sykes (1) - Caleb_Sykes

Okay well, um, things aren’t looking great for me so i’m going to outline who I think the mafia is to help out my fellow citizens before I go into the abyss.

Who’s probably not the Mafia:
As said before, a good rule of thumb is that it is usually not the most active of the community. This would be a foolish cover as, because mafia is mostly blind guessing, people tend to vote on the people they notice the most.
This takes out:
@Alex4308
@EricKline
Next, we should look at who is most inactive. Considering a role of being the mafia is the most interesting, its likely not anyone who took a considerable amount of time to confirm.
**That takes out: **
@yare_yare_lasagna
@Eap0l
@SamuraiS
@Brendan89
@robert3827
Now, I would continue to rule people out, but at that point it would be mostly biased off of gut feelings and less actual thought.

So, WHO IS THE MAFIA?
Through hours of thought, I have determined the mafia to be:
@Caleb_Sykes
@amanjaiman
@IronicDeadBird

This is biased off of their relatively lite participation, intention to draw attention away from themselves, and their quick confirmation times.

Of course take this with a grain of salt, but I wanted to see how close I could get before being killed off :disappointed_relieved:

/vote @Caleb_Sykes

Vote Count

Caleb_Sykes (2) - Caleb_Sykes, EricKline

So is their going to be a whole other thread for day 2 or…

Nope. There’s only a different thread for signups, because it makes sourcing backup players way easier.

Oh okay cool I was just confused because of the tread title, but i’m amusing you’ll change that day to day.

To be fair, I spend way too much time on CD, which is why I replied so quickly. Idk about the others.
I actually wouldn’t mind dying though since I’m actually just a boring townie, so go for it man, take me out.

Vote Count

Caleb_Sykes (2) - Caleb_Sykes, EricKline

/unvote @EricKline

/vote @Caleb_Sykes

I am obviously a townsperson
Only a mafia would knowingly vote for a townsperson
Therefore, the following are all mafia:
@Caleb_Sykes
@IronicDeadBird
@EricKline

/join

Gosh darn system bug removed your quote. That’s been a persistent problem for a while.

Vote Count

EricKline (3) - jss10713, Lodot, robert3827
Caleb_Sykes (3) - Caleb_Sykes, EricKline, IronicDeadBird

There are roughly 5 hours left in the day.

Perhaps that’s, just slightly, hypocritical. Just a thought? I would suspect that a way to get people to not suspect you quickly would to vote for yourself, becaouse of the reverse psychology…why would a mafia ever vote for themselves? That’s exactly what they want you to think…

I think you think I’m smarter than I think I am.

Or you’re just trying to save yourself. Understandable, self-preservation is a pretty prevalent strategy

Well I mean you’d have to be pretty dumb is vote for yourself… So yes I do think your smarter than you think

Plus, at this point, even if I make it this round, the odds of me making it a considerable amount of time is low, I’m just trying to out as many mafia as I can before turning to dust