FRC Mafia 3 Game Thread

How come he’s went MIA sense day 1? @MarkCangile

Haven’t threatened me yet :wink:

Although that might change pretty quickly…

Sure I have. Actually your one of the highest on my list. Your way to smart for me to leave alone. And you’ve given me more reason to not suspect you, while nearly everone else has

Interesting reverse psychology

*You’ve givin me no reason to not suspect you

Ohh ok

@MARS_James im interested in what you were typing…

Aww so sweet I’m glad I get to join the “Suspected by EricKline” party :heart:

Sarcasm aside, I would also point out that you still didn’t threaten me or really mention me up until these last few posts.

If it makes you feel any better, I trust you. Which means that I don’t, since I’m a paranoid young fellow who has played a little too many mind games in my lifespan.

And if you’re wondering why it took me this long to type this out, it’s because I’m brushing my teeth.

I was going to bring up you have yet to accuse the two newcomers. Also I feel like we need to add a rule where if you don’t at least acknowledge the vote with an “I am abstaining” for consecutive votes they should be prodded even if they are posting as in person when a vote is called you have to say pass or no vote as it reminds everyone you are there and not dead. As the vote counts are the most easily noticeable things when looking at days in summary

Opinions?

Hi y’all, before anyone gets on my inactivity tonight, I have some robotics team duties and responsibilities tonight/ (to)day. I’ll re-iterate my innocence but beyond that, I apologize again for my absence. I am choosing to abstain from voting today because quite honestly I don’t have a good enough read or reason to vote any of y’all off <3 anyways, have fun tonight and don’t forget to be GP :smiley:

How would I have voted for the newbies? They haven’t said anything?

I agree I don’t think we really know where the newbies stand yet.

As far as we know, they could be our cop.

I’m Intrigued. You have barely posted at all, and you chose for that to be your one contribution?

Lol, I’ve been quite busy with, wait for it…Robotics, it’s just that I was on at this time and decided to contribute. So that’s basically it! Now that’s it’s the weekend though I’ll probably be talking more.

Here’s my problem. Nearly every person has claimed they can’t be mafia because they are too busy. I’m not acusing anyone here, but that sucks. It’s a ligit reason, but someone must be using that as an unfair excuse and there is no way we can consciously kill someone with that excuse so I don’t see how to play this fairly. Honestly we shouldn’t play during build season (as much as I enjoy this), because how can we fairly kill anyone with that excuse. Y’all see my point?

Again, don’t take this the wrong way, I’m not mad at any specific, but it just doesn’t work from a game mechanics standpoint. That or we should start games with the caveat that that should be confident you can fully participate or else what’s the point :man_shrugging:.

Idk don’t get mad at me. I too have build. My team is all in my garage building our bot. I’m just pointing out a frustration.

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

They don’t seem to be using it as an excuse for suspicious behavior, just for inactivity (which as a potential mafia behavior is kind of iffy anyways).

I do see your point about people being busy during build season, though.

And not just because I’m on your team and I know the robot’s in your garage, although that helped.

Plus, I suppose, some mafia members could be legitimately busy anyways, which complicates the matter a bit.

But it seems like most of the people I acuse immediately just throw their hands in the air “I HaVR BuIlDE SEaSON” and then I feel bad for acusing them.

Disclaimer: This is held during build season because finding players outside of it is harder.

would do VC but can’t now sorry, if somebody else wants to you can earn free modbias points