FRC Mafia 3 Game Thread

*afk

I, on the other hand, am literally asking to die. Well, in the game. Not in real life, which would be very concerning.

I have build season but I’m on the CAD team so I’m always at a computer :slight_smile: .

That’s a relief. I would be a bit worried if this game were IRL though

Touche. We would have serious problems with our justice system.

Anyways, on a side note, @EricKline has posted an order of magnitude more than over half of the other players, for better or for worse. He’s also posted almost twice as much as the next most frequent poster (@waxton). Not an accusation or a vote, just an couple observations.

What can I say :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A lot, evidently. :wink:

Also, are you claiming Jailkeeper?

Wait when did I say that I literally can’t keep up with what I say

Look at post 797

I must be blind because I can’t find it :confused:

Does this jog your memory? I had to track it down myself, so don’t feel too bad.

My early accusation was because it is a continuation of my efforts from the previous day. Efforts that involved me switching my vote in an attempt to protect @Treecko120

Thanks. I’m nots sure how that days that I’m the jailperson @Squirrel2412, I was just pointing out that it’s possible

At the moment I don’t even know who is supposed to be who, I’m rather confused.

Join the club

I’m not too happy that the vote came down to the most inactive player. I’d rather vote for someone suspicious than vote for someone inactive. Just my $0.02 though.

Are you referring to rival?

I’m referring to the most recent vote

I’m pretty sure that @Treecko120 posted more than others.

Then again I probably have no room to talk yet