FRC Mafia 3 Game Thread

All I know is that it was definitely @gellnick for a time, then suddenly @EricKline roped some people in to throw the votes on someone else. Just seems like Eric was protecting gellnick which is quite suspicious in my opinion.

I do like living, and it honestly really surprised me that @EricKline protected me. I don’t know exactly why, but my suspicion is that he likes having another active townie to talk to.

I was actually protecting both @gellnick and @waxton because I believe they are both town. And @Treecko120 was significantly more active than many others , and I never voted for basied off of inactivity.

Yes that is part of it. I didn’t believe you were mafia, and even if you are, at least we have talking happening witch is very important to towns success.

I wasn’t referring to who you voted for. When it was tied between Treecko and gellnick, one person (can’t remember who off the top of my head and I’m too lazy to look) said they’re voting for Treecko based on activity. Just makes it a bit frustrating that activity was their metric.

Not much we can do about it now. Accept try not to do it again

Activity shouldn’t be a non metirc.

Metric right?

It’s not fair to not use a very telling part of someone’s character.

What?

In case you meant something else but horribly misspelled :wink:

What I was trying to say that we shouldn’t be not allowed to use activity as a indicator of mafia

I agree

So what’s the plan?

Don’t look at me :confused: . All I know is that there are 5 Mafia left and nothing else.

And 3 of the 5 of them have abilities…

I’m surprised the jack of all trades hasn’t killed anyone yet

Both of them

What?

Also I really hope our jack of all trades is doing cop and not jailperson. Imo jailperson is useless until we get a good idea of everyone. And we really shouldn’t be shooting anyone until we have a good grasp on the situation