FRC Mafia Game 7 Signups

English Class:

4 Likes

That is so right. As far as I’m concerned literature is meant to be enjoyed. English class and enjoying yourself cannot be combined. Therefore English class is a paradox. I like some paradoxes, the ones that make you think. I hate the ones (AKA English class) that just bore you out of your mind

1 Like

That is such truth. Yams do not equal communism

I don’t think this has anything to do with paradoxes. People just hate being bored.

2 Likes

And English class

2 Likes

And now history is English class. At least I get to choose what I want to write about… Not that it’s much. (microprocessors are more interesting than Whatshisname’s influence on the Whatever nation of Ballyhoo)

2 Likes

Apparently there’s a huge Kahoot game on April 19, 2019 at 2019-04-19T22:30:00Z.
Here’s the link:

3 Likes

Man if the game is going to be as talkative as this I’m going to have a hard time even spectating

2 Likes

random.org is p sweet if you need something quick

1 Like

And since we won’t be playing til the fourteenth, imma take a quick poll:

Who wants a practice game?

Days: 1hr
Nights: 20 min
Minimum 8 players
Suggest best PRs below.

• I’ll play
  • No thanks
  • Sounds good but I can’t

0 voters

anybody, not just people in M7 can play
I’ll be limiting it to max 12
I’ll also host, but any sort of free vote counts would be appreciated
Players list is here

No!! Can’t believe people have lives.

1 Like

Ok, we need at least 3 more players. Any takers @gellnick, @Squirrel2412, others?

Gonna be busy today

the game is already on day 2 anyway lol

Exactly my point.

lol

Ok role cards will be sent out this coming Sunday if anyone has problems with this please post here ASAP so I can swap you out. Hopefully the game will start on Sunday time is TBD so don’t ask me when it starts. If you have any questions please PM me and I will try my best to respond to you but ot may be a while before I can give you a response.

2 Likes

The game thread is up!

Follow this link: FRC Mafia Game 7

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.