FRC Mafia Game 7

His cool pics are better than the 0 talk that was happening :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’m not talking because I’m trying to shed some light on a problem. A problem with some stage lighting tha won’t cooperate…

2 Likes

You’re not wrong

hey @gellnick no typing you dead, OUTTA HERE!

Who’s still alive?

1 Like

This girlllll

me

this is a message from @gellnick
definitely @gellnick and the duck

1 Like

Alive and watching the proceedings in this town with interest. Now that the light problem is solved. PICNIC issues…

i am!

what are we going to do/discuss today today?

i know that the bird alliance and many others are at champs (good luck btw if i didn’t say that already)… So, if any one not at comp wants to sway me from voting for @EricKline or is thinking about anyone that they think is more suspicious, I would be willing to discuss and even change my vote. If not, I feel comfortable voting for @EricKline for the suspicious reason I outlined in previous posts.

1 Like

Pings!

The following players need to engage in the game by 2019-04-20T03:00:00Z, or risk being replaced:

The following players have an active grace period, and are temporarily exempt from replacement, but are being asked to engage in the game if possible:

If you have been pinged, please try to engage in the game as soon as possible!

1 Like

Pings!

The following players need to engage in the game by Today 11:00 PM , or risk being replaced:

The following players have an active grace period, and are temporarily exempt from replacement, but are being asked to engage in the game if possible:

If you have been pinged, please try to engage in the game as soon as possible!

You have about 5 hours left in the day!

1 Like

@TSIMFD, that also goes for SLFF, Detroit drafts are up for your examination.

2 Likes

Yo yall. We made it to worlds :smiley:

7 Likes

Nice what division are you on

1 Like

You’re in with me (Daly) you can search the team on the website

Oops, sry @Thequackmaster

1 Like

Ahh! Metal Muscle! It’s nice to be on a field with you guys.

All my CD friends are on different fields nooooo

1 Like

Thx! I’m very excited for worlds

1 Like

Not dead (yet)