Mini Pre-M10 Popcorn
is open for signups!
Signups will close no earlier than Invalid date, and will stay open after that as long as it takes to get a game (or several) together.
- Follow the Chief Delphi forum rules.
- Be respectful to the hosts and your fellow players.
- Don’t be inactive . If you do not post meaningfully in any given phase, you will be prodded. Receiving two prods or failing to respond to a prod within 12 hours will result in your removal from the game. This will be a special point of emphasis this game.
- Do not quote/screenshot private host messages. They’re private for a reason.
- Don’t throw the game. Always play with the intent of helping your faction win.
- No editing or deleting posts for any reason without express moderator permission.
- No posting after majority is reached or at night. I can’t lock the thread, so I’m relying on you all to just follow this rule and not post. Repeated or egregious failure to comply will result in your removal from the game.
- Do not discuss the game outside of the game. Anywhere. It’s not worth it.
- It’s a game - have fun!
- This game is played without day and night cycles.
- Before the game starts, the Mafia must elect one Town player to be the gun-bearer .
- That player has 24 hours to shoot another player. Discussion will take place during this time.
- If they do not shoot another player within these 24 hours the gun-bearer will die and the gun will go back to the Mafia. The Mafia will then be given 12 hours to choose a new gun-bearer . Discussion will still take place during this time.
- The gun-bearer is always announced and confirmed as a member of the Town.
- The Mafia wins when the number of living Mafia members equal or exceed the number of living townies.
- The Town wins when all Mafia players are dead.
- The Mafia will talk through a PM chain I create. They may talk at any time.
- Every player has an individual PM and a PM with every other player.
- Only votes may be posted in this thread.
- Discuss with other players in the PM with them.
- At the end of a 48-hour game period or when a player has majority votes, the player with the most votes is eliminated and a new round starts. There is no Mafia nightkill.
The rolelist has closed. There is one Mafia and everyone else is a Townie.
Sign up in the poll.
- I’m in!
- I’ll be a backup.
- I’m out, maybe next time.
- Darth Squirrel
What is Forum Mafia?
In case you missed the link at the top, here is a short guide from Mafia Universe describing the basics of Forum Mafia. In short, it is a variation of the party game Mafia (also known as Werewolf) that has been adapted to be played on forums.
What does _______ mean?
There is a great glossary of various Mafia terms that may be used on the Mafia Universe Wiki 2.
This is very different from the previous few games!
Indeed! Popcorn Mafia is a fun and fast variant that will allow us to sneak a run in before M10.
I’m still confused.
Feel free to ask me any and all questions you may have!