FRC Simulator

Hello CD, I am on the search for a FRC simulator. Not just any frc simulator, but one that is compatible with the logitech joysticks, two of them to be exact. I am looking to practice my driving skills. The xRC sim doesn’t work, and neither does synthesis. Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

Do you need 3d?

1 Like

Yes.

I’ve been working on something in Unity. Here are some links:

Here is some additional documentation that I’m working to update,but may be a little behind: WPILib Simulation Integration with Unity - Google Docs

I’ve recently updated to support streaming a camera over MJPEG for vision processing, and added ADXRS_450 Gyro and Kauia Labs NavX.

Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Thank you! Is there a way for me to download your code/robot chassis so I can use it as well?

I’ve zipped it up and put it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fHq0s1TorQVNZvJCSA7z9fJ9OkTkQ4hv/view?usp=sharing

This code is a simple mod to the java differential drive example that comes from CTRE. I’ve modified it to support Talon SRX Sim (see the Unity tutorial video I linked in the original reply) and I’ve added the two kinds of gyros as part of my testing. Its a very basic program and doesn’t follow any of the command styles, but it should give you an idea of how it works. Let me know if you have any difficulties.

1 Like