Team 3940 is proud to present our latest creation: Cobra
- Sub 15 second Traversal climb, featuring the AndyMark Climber in a Box
- AM14U4 in an 8WD configuration with AndyMark Performance Wheels
- Full width intake with custom white 35A Compliant Wheels
- Snake path cargo processing
- Dual position top roller shooter to reduce backspin and provide multiple shooting locations
Cobra will compete at the FIRST Indiana Robotics Kokomo and Columbus District Events.
Just joking. Looking great and can’t wait to see it this weekend. Pick me maybe
I verrry love the custom white intake wheels. Really this is overall the nicest looking robot I’ve seen anyone make this year. AND it’s a KOP drive base folks
Now this is epic. I’m very excited to see Cobra in action this weekend! I also love the name. Good luck this weekend, y’all
Thanks! We are strong advocates for building within our means, and the AM14U family of chassis has never been our limiting factor in on-field performance.
Y’all always manage to have some of the sharpest looking robots on the field…
Really awesome robot, can’t wait to see you guys in Columbus!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.